Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys its that time. I have owned my 08 xb RS 5.0 for 5 years now, and its time to say goodbye and get something else.

Its not an easy process, I have been through quite a bit in this vehical.

Has been the longest I have ever owned a single car
Has 89k miles
Driven through 30+ states, mostly from a cross country road trip to Vegas
Was in the Scion United commercial
Has won multiple trophy's at car shows
Brought home my son from the hospital
Has carried pinball machines, boxes of LEGO up to the ceiling, and other large loads.
Has hit triple digit speeds more often then it should.
And has introduced me to many new people and friends, some of who I trust with my life.

Its been a great ride, and I have loved every minuite of it.
I will be posting up in the Classifieds to sell off my mods as I get the chance. The first mod I put on my car will be the last one I remove. My newscionxb.com decals.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Sad to see you go.

· Registered
846 Posts
From what I read, you've had a good ride w/ your B. Have you thought of what you'll get to replace it?

· Registered
64 Posts
Good luck :)
I'm just curious what are you getting to replace your box??
Please don't say minivan!!
Mine is almost paid off so hopefully it becomes my daughters first car but I think in a few years I will want something nicer..

· Registered
307 Posts
I'm relatively new to the forum (around 1 year) but I'm still sad to see you go. Can't really blame you on your choice for the next ride though. I love my xB but man, those foci are amazing powerhouses. I'd love something like that or a 'speed3. Good luck man!

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Nope not replacing it with a minivan. Right now I am looking to get a Ford Focus ST.
I will stop by again Tim before I get rid of the xB.
Won't hold enough Legos . . .

· Registered
109 Posts

Nice car indeed. Looking at one myself but don't wanna roll my own gears.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.