Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the stages of finding a window tint company that will do a good job at a good price. It’s a struggle when I don’t know who to go with. I suggest we start creating a directory for Tint companies in our areas.

Here are 2 in the Phoenix and surrounding areas in AZ

A Better Tint - http://abettertint.com/ 480-668-8468

Real Cool Tint - http://realcoolwindowtinting.com/ 602-413-7536

I AM NOT ENDORSING ANY COMPANY AT THIS TIME, but at least I have an idea where to start.

Also I think it would be cool to start other directories for Wheels and Tires, Audio, Performance shops, Accessories and Parts etc.

Also if you’re in AZ has anyone used or heard about either of these companies?

Thanks,

xBam 27

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've never used the companies you listed, but stay away from AZM Tint & Audio. Their installer shortcuts things, doesn't put the panels back correctly, breaks tabs, and loses bolts. They NEVER return your call or emails. They also cannot match tint very well either. I made the mistake of taking my Gen I and II there and told them to make sure the windows match. Well the rear looks nice and dark and charcoal, while the fronts are all mirror looking and it looks lame. I've seen other xBs with perfect matched dark tint from other shops (don't know which ones though), so I know I'm not asking too much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Tint do it your selfer guide

I would like to get a little darker on the front doors.

Is there anyone who has a do it yourself guide for tinting my own windows. I am sure it would be challenging but it can't be that hard. There are a lot of people who can do it. Why not us.

all the best neal indy

·
Registered
741 Posts
Before everybody runs out to put tint on their drivers and passenger side front windows you might want to see what your states laws say about it. Why give the popo a reason to pull you over.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In AZ, 35% (RIGHT!!!!!) up fromt and what ever you want rear and back windows.

Since we have privacy glass, I wanna overlay it with a 25% and do the front 20 I think....... :confused:

·
Registered
167 Posts
gr8scape has a valid point, but I've lived in AZ most of my life, all my cars have had illegal tint, and I've never once been hassled for it. Anytime I get pulled over, I roll all the windows down anyhow, so the LEO can easily see there are no threats in the car. I've definately been pulled over more than the average guy, but I do, knock on wood, drive away with verbal warnings more than written tickets :naughty: I also have never driven cars that look like (or try to look like) Fast/Furious cars. Those are the ones that are going to get tint tickets or harassment, IMO.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
summer is around the corner in AZ and you may need your windows tinted. please add to the list. Even add other states. We can really help each other out here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.