Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I'm posting some pictures of my car. It's a work in progress. This is my second xB. First one was a 2005 camouflage xB. I've since moved on to a 2010 Silver xB. On with some old and some new pictures.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mods Exterior
1.Coilovers
2.19 inch Trd's
3.Matte black vinyl bumper and hatch
4.Satin painted mirrors
5.AVS ventshades
6.Hid's and led's
7.Tint!
8.Slotted rotors and ceramic pads
9.Trd intake
10. Black front emblem

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I compete in Meca and Iasca SQ. We deadened and sealed up the doors. I run JL audio C-5 components in the factory locations in the doors. Subs are Jl Audio 13TW-5's. Amplifiers are Jl Audio HD1200/1 and HD 600/4. Processing and head unit are from Alpine. The rest of the interior is stock with the exception of shift knob. Now Pictures!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't yet. It's on the list! I did in my last car. In fact I did every interior panel roof and floor. It was a definite improvement on vibrations. At the time I was running (2) W6's.

The doors were a night and difference in the sound. My doors are playing from 50hz and up. Incredible midbass.

·
Registered
845 Posts
i see everyone sound proofing the doors. do you guys sound proof the roof? i did last year cause it rattles like a mutha.
I did everything including the hood and front fenders. Did the back half of the roof too, but ran out of time/ interest to do the front. Made a huge difference in ride quality. Feels more solid and is quieter on road. Didn't go overboard like some do, just made sure each panel had a decent piece on it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Looks awesome, great work.
I cant get enough of the shift knob haha awesome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.