Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know it is because it does not impede the lights at all since the turn signals are on the inside of the light and on the mirrors. The tinted portion just cover up the big ugly amber reflector thing. And in the pursuit of a sweet customized car not everything is legal and I am ok with that. All in the search for the "vision".

G

·
plan_B said:
As far as I know it is because it does not impede the lights at all since the turn signals are on the inside of the light and on the mirrors. The tinted portion just cover up the big ugly amber reflector thing. And in the pursuit of a sweet customized car not everything is legal and I am ok with that. All in the search for the "vision".

Very true! Do you have a night shot of it?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I like the look.
If one makes an oval for the size reflector, it would be fully legal. I'd be open to something similar in a plastic shell, so it can be painted body-color silver (in my car).

· Registered
339 Posts
TartanJack said:
I like the look.
If one makes an oval for the size reflector, it would be fully legal. I'd be open to something similar in a plastic shell, so it can be painted body-color silver (in my car).
Sorta like an eyelid but better looking! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :naughty:

· Registered
318 Posts
i dont know if i missed it, but is there a diy up yet? i'd love to see more pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.