Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a few minutes today to install my Oznium 3rd brake light. Here are before and after picts. I really need a new license plate frame.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Automotive tail & brake light

Wow, those pictures are really tiny. My first attempt at posting photos. Live and learn.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It isn't as bright as the stock, but it is still pretty bright.

As for the interior look, here is a photo. If you look at your stock light it is wider where the led bulbs are. This one is the same, but the thicker part is just longer to accomodate more lights. The overall lenth is the same.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My daughter went car shopping with me (she was 12 at the time). The first thing she said was "...buy the red one, I love the seats!" lol

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW Parker, if you do buy one I suggest eBay. It still comes directly from oznium, but it is $20 cheaper!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Nice mod,but please get rid of that plate frame! I don't like giving free advertising. Maybe a chrome or if you like,get a frame that is painted black and repaint it with touchup spray that is the same color as your xB.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did remove the dealer's vinyl decal. I haven't changed the plate frame only because I'm not sure what I want yet. Probably black or gun-metal though. I would eventually like to paint the badges the same color too.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I paid $60 plus I think $12 shipping for priority mail. It must have been on sale at the time (around xmas). At the oznium website it was $79, but oznium was selling it on eBay for $59. They are $79 on eBay and oznium.com right now. The install was 5 minutes. Snap the old one off, unplug it, plug in the new one and snap it in place - done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.