Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving 55 mph on a two lane highway when a girl ran a stop sign and struck my drivers side. My xb rolled over and landed facing the opposite direction. The side curtain airbags prevented me from sustaining injuries and i was able to climb out the passenger door unscathed. My xb unfortunately is destroyed. Its been a great year and a half with this car and its sad to see all the work I put in it get destroyed. Thanks to everyone on this forum for giving me the inspiration and knowledge on how to mod this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Dammmmmn. Another reason to love the xB. Its a safe car. Proven right there.

Sorry this happened to you. Very glad you are ok. Hope the process is fast and painless. Maybe see if you can get some parts off her to help a lil with the $ issue this will cause. I see trd wheels and a spoiler im sure could sell.

Good luck...

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
WOW!
That SUX. I'm glad your OK.

Do you think you'll get another, or something else?

Will they let you take off some of the mods?
(To reuse or sell?)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, They totaled out the car and won't let me get my mods off but there wasn't much to salvage the wheels were destroyed and the spoiler was dented. I'm looking at getting a Scion tc if i can afford the increase in insurance premiums.

·
Registered
314 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.