Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Yep.

That is the reason "Kanto Auto Works" has a sticker under your (all US, second gens) xBs.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hmm, it should be plug & play. All Toyota heater controls have the same plugs, anything that's different would be in the actual heater control itself. (example: any Camry can switch from a manual control to climate control by simply switching the heat control and nothing else.)

Anyone have an idea if this part can be bought and where?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hmm, it should be plug & play. All Toyota heater controls have the same plugs, anything that's different would be in the actual heater control itself. (example: any Camry can switch from a manual control to climate control by simply switching the heat control and nothing else.)

Anyone have an idea if this part can be bought and where?
I'm thinking it should be as simple as calling a Aussie Toyota dealer (no language barrier:))

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Checking out the "OZ" version of the xB I ran across the climate control they offer:

That would be a nice conversion!!!
I have been to the local dealer here to find out prices of the climate controll for another member.. The 3 pods cost somewhere around the $2500.00 AUD mark.... Quite expensive..... Plus they lean to the right to face the drive here so that would be another problem...

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
One day I'll get that rear badge....:(
I have sent one of these to Hawaii already... At a cost over $50.00 aud I honestly don't think it's worth it....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.