Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...I had Toyota badges on my '05. I got lucky with the sizes when ordering on ebay. I have an '11 now and the Scion badge on the front is HUGE!! Has anybody replaced their's on here and what size or Toyota vehicle u get it from? Thanks......ALSO, can somebody lock me on as to how to post photos on here!!!???? I have a Galaxy so that's the only camera I have...SMH...yeah I'm a scrub...I know I know

· Registered
107 Posts
You will need to get these three part numbers to do a nice easy job without cleaning the glue off the front backing plate...the rear emblem will need to be pulled off with heat and fishing line...try to stay away from 3M adhesive remover because it is not too friendly to the paint Toyota uses and it does soften it if you are not careful.
Anyway, here are the part numbers...order all three and you will be all set.

front emblem # 75441-08020
front emblem backing plate part# 75312-12350
Rear emblem #75431-02080

here is a picture of my box with these parts installed ...good luck

· Registered
53 Posts
You will need to get these three part numbers to do a nice easy job without cleaning the glue off the front backing plate...the rear emblem will need to be pulled off with heat and fishing line...try to stay away from 3M adhesive remover because it is not too friendly to the paint Toyota uses and it does soften it if you are not careful.
Anyway, here are the part numbers...order all three and you will be all set.

front emblem # 75441-08020
front emblem backing plate part# 75312-12350
Rear emblem #75431-02080

here is a picture of my box with these parts installed ...good luck

hey are those stock taillights on the RS or 2012? part #?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The rear sizes are the same 08-13.
The front grills on 08-10 and 11-13 are different, but I have never compared the actual emblem sizes. On 08-10, the front is very large and bigger than the rear one.
I presently have no Scion emblems on my xB at all. I have been either making them blank or the "vintage" Toyota roundel.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Rear holes in back door/hatch:

The ones from the rear SCION are on the left center and right lower quadrant.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.