Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm not a fan of the few differences there are... such as the different bumper set up. I really like the way the side vents are on the xB rather than the Rumion's vents.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eric said:
I assume that's in Japan, right? Interesting seeing a tC in the first couple pics... What are the things on the bottoms of the side mirrors? Great pics btw, thanks! :)
yup thats in Japan.. thats my Fellow SE members in Japan that has one of the few TCs in Japan..

wheni bought my 2nd gen i thought it was a true Scion but i guess not, the only true Scion right now is the TC thats going to be an instant classic becuase this is the last year of the TC.

Those things on teh mirrors are for there narrow roads.. supposed be a cam so you can see the curb..

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like that the back seat has a arm rest, my wife says there isn't much to hold a person in back there and it would be nice to have a center arm rest instead of the "O-sh-t Handles".

Do the xB's rear seat cushons pop up like these. It would be nice if they did because my big paw just doesn't fit in the cubbies very well.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Rhombus said:
I'm not a fan of the few differences there are... such as the different bumper set up. I really like the way the side vents are on the xB rather than the Rumion's vents.
I like ours for styling, but the Rumion's larger vents offer the perfect place for fog lights. I'm not a big fan of where the OEM xB fog lights go...

·
Registered
70 Posts
people were complaining about the new xb being too mainstream but I think the rumion is even more mainstream looking IMHO

·
Registered
31 Posts
I definitely like our xB better than the rumion.

That tC is lookin' hawt though! I think I might know where mine is headed, he's overseas, he won't mind if I rip off his looks a little right? :lol:

I totally love those wheels, anybody know what they are?

·
Registered
28 Posts
:yes:i definitely agree with alot of you. i like the xB front better but the Rumion back better. so im trying to make it possible with my xB. hopefully soon...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I shoulda said that the base rumion is more main stream looking to me but with all the body kits and other options they have that we dont and if you could put those on your xb it wouldnt be as main stream! some people here will have some rumion parts but barely anybody will have a full kit. will those work on an xb without the rumion front end or rear bumper?

·
Registered
28 Posts
some people here will have some rumion parts but barely anybody will have a full kit. will those work on an xb without the rumion front end or rear bumper?
[/quote]

i think i know who will be the first one to have the full Rumion conversion.... :naughty:... did you see the special edition xb coming out soon?... that one has the kenstyle body kit.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Seen the special edition, I already got money down on it. Oh and my Kenstyle kit will be up for sale for those that are interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts