Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There's a lot I like about that, but some I don't... the seats, for instance. It seems like the buttons would be uncomfortable, but that leather does look soft! I like the black area around the shifter too. It looks like there's a cover over the cubby above the glove box, the steering wheel is different & looks like it's wrapped in nice leather, and the A/C controls might be different. Anyone know what the orange thing is to the left of the mirror controls?

·
Registered
97 Posts
those orange thing on the mirror if im thinking the same thing yuor talkign about is a mirror so you can see the curb..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Eric said:
There's a lot I like about that, but some I don't... the seats, for instance. It seems like the buttons would be uncomfortable, but that leather does look soft! I like the black area around the shifter too. It looks like there's a cover over the cubby above the glove box, the steering wheel is different & looks like it's wrapped in nice leather, and the A/C controls might be different. Anyone know what the orange thing is to the left of the mirror controls?
eight08 is correctomundo on that... the ac controls are digital as well, instead of the knobs on xb. there is alot that i like about the interior of the rumion... just saw the xb rs limited edition and the closest features about it to the rumion is the kenstyle body kit and the moonroof... :sick:.. i felt so sick when i saw the moonroof because oeriginally i wanted that on mine... damn.. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts