Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if I need all four tmps sensors out of the wheel to get them calibrated? I just got the one off by a friend and didn't make him do the others because I felt bad. I know the guy at toyota said they need a number on the side of the sensor and I figure since its a set that came from the factory, I won't have to tajke all four out, just take all four with me to the dealership.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Anyone know if I need all four tmps sensors out of the wheel to get them calibrated? I just got the one off by a friend and didn't make him do the others because I felt bad. I know the guy at toyota said they need a number on the side of the sensor and I figure since its a set that came from the factory, I won't have to tajke all four out, just take all four with me to the dealership.
To calibrate the system, they need the info from all 4 sensors, since each one is unique. The dealer should have a device that can do it while they are installed. All mine where already installed and they were able to do it without breaking the wheels down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.