Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a train horn from horn blasters. its 12.5 by 6 by 6.25 inches.
does anyone have any idea where i would have room unerneath or in the engine bay to put this?
thanks

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
suppose I could have included its a 2008 but I guess not totally necessary

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Gotta measure, but if you have a ram-air intake, you could use the hole where the stock airbox sits.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's a good idea.. Im going to look into that.
was just curious if anyone had seen some empty space while taking out there headlights or frills or anything.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not to sound rude or obnoxious but those horns are rude and obnoxious and in most states illegal.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to sound rude or obnoxious but those horns are rude and obnoxious and in most states illegal.
good thing im in canada then ;)

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven't had a chance to yet :(
unfortunately when I bought my car on august 3rd, I was going to pick it up on the 5th when I put insurance on it but the night of the 4th we had baseball hail... the insurance quote was 12000$ to fix everything.. they are replacing every bumper, door, panel, windshield, sunroof, mirrors, and then repainting the entire car. I bought the 2008 rs 5.0 and they didn't sell any xbs in canada till 2011 so they had to ship everything in. the parts took the longest due to being in canada and replacing the rs pieces... but finally they said it will be done this week they hope!!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
but the first chance I get ill post pictures with things I do.
I have even sitting at home waiting to go in to the b.. double din touch screen deck, 2 amps, 4 subs, the train horn, an alarm, infinity mirrors, decals, paint, leds, and im sure im forgetting stuff in this pile on my floor

·
Registered
284 Posts
I haven't had a chance to yet :(
unfortunately when I bought my car on august 3rd, I was going to pick it up on the 5th when I put insurance on it but the night of the 4th we had baseball hail... the insurance quote was 12000$ to fix everything.. they are replacing every bumper, door, panel, windshield, sunroof, mirrors, and then repainting the entire car. I bought the 2008 rs 5.0 and they didn't sell any xbs in canada till 2011 so they had to ship everything in. the parts took the longest due to being in canada and replacing the rs pieces... but finally they said it will be done this week they hope!!
OK COOL! keep us posted and sorry that you had to go through all of that :(

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Has anyone with aftermarket electrical ever had any alternator problems.
like anyone with leds and an amp and stuff ever over power the alternator?

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hahaha^^ that is funny.
Wasn't trying to be mean or rude lol but at least im no where close to where blk tst is so he won't have to listen to it.

Also I really only use it when in scaring some buddies or when someone either isn't paying attention or cuts me off. Although with some of the reactions I get from people I might cause an accident haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.