Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found a good deal on craiglist..... brand new in the box..... he bought for his girlfriend and then they broke up.... win win for my ride!!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Looks great :)! But just curious -- is this (including the drilled rotors) about looks or real world performance? Reason I ask is my stock brakes are the best I've ever had in any vehicle I've ever owned, and anytime I seriously apply them (which is next to never) I need to ease off because it's too easy to over-apply them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks awesome my man!
Thanks

can I have your stock caliper for the front drivers side?
I would give it to you, but i always keep my stock stuff...I will tell me boy to keep his eye out for one if you really need it.

Looks great :)! But just curious -- is this (including the drilled rotors) about looks or real world performance? Reason I ask is my stock brakes are the best I've ever had in any vehicle I've ever owned, and anytime I seriously apply them (which is next to never) I need to ease off because it's too easy to over-apply them.
Yes, drilled rotors are included in the kit. Yes, after break-in...i tried them out and it really does feel different. They just react a lot different. I bought them for the look. Do you have aftermarket wheels?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.