You do not. You can go out right now and pop out the plate that is there and you will see that it is tabbed. Note that probably requires that you take off the bumper. -Cheersyanges said:does anyone know if you have to cut a hole to install the Custom inlet grille?Hypnotized said:More info.......
Emissions-Legal TRD Cold Air Intake
Key Features Include:
* Emissions-legal in all 50 states
* Dyno tests achieved 6 horsepower and 6 foot-pounds of torque at front wheels on test vehicle
* Reusable high-flow, low restriction air filter
* Custom lower inlet grille
* Air filter enclosure designed to ingest cooler air and provide greater air flow