Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a set of TRD springs from someone on CraigsList. Says he's going to ship them tomorrow. He seemed like a decent guy in his texts so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't just throw away my $$. I guess I'll know in a few days.

In other news, I installed a set of NIA eyelids on my xB yesterday!

Was going to install a homelink transceiver today, but I think the transceiver I got from eBay may be defective.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
When you buy those eyelids, do they come painted?
also what makes you say it could be defective if you haven't installed it yet?

Jealous of the springs by the way (if they come). There are alot of honest people out there, so I hope you got one of them

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can buy the eyelids painted or unpainted. I opted for painted. They look great. There is a slight gap on the passenger side, but it isn't a fault of the eyelid. The headlight actually sticks out about 1/8" more that the other side. Weird. BTW I priced them at MANY different places. Everywhere was the same except for TRD Sparks. If I remember correctly they were about $10-15 cheaper.

I wanted to program the tranceiver before I installed it so I hooked it up to power. The first step is to hold down the 2 outside buttons about 20 seconds and the led should start flashing. I held down the buttons and the light never flashed. I tried multiple times. I'm going to call tech support tomorrow to see if they can help.

I'm stoked about the springs. Got a great deal on them too.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My springs arrived today! Now I just need to find the time to install them.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Awesome that he actually shipped them lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.