Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my hands on a new TRD Supercharger and was wondering if anyone knows which tuner shops are to go to shops to tune XB2s or Scion/Toyotas in Southern California. I can do most bolt-on work but I would need help with some fabrication and tuning. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got my hands on a new TRD Supercharger and was wondering if anyone knows which tuner shops are to go to shops to tune XB2s or Scion/Toyotas in Southern California. I can do most bolt-on work but I would need help with some fabrication and tuning. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 10699
I was wondering, did you ever find a place? I live in Chicago and I'm curious if you got it installed. On this site almost nobody answers questions- either the issue has been discussed or it doesn't pertain to them- I always want to encourage the group whether someone puts in a new wiper blade or gets a car wash or adds a supercharger. I guess I didn't mean to vent too much- just wanted to continue to keep inspired.. And to inspire others in the club.. Peace.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering, did you ever find a place? I live in Chicago and I'm curious if you got it installed. On this site almost nobody answers questions- either the issue has been discussed or it doesn't pertain to them- I always want to encourage the group whether someone puts in a new wiper blade or gets a car wash or adds a supercharger. I guess I didn't mean to vent too much- just wanted to continue to keep inspired.. And to inspire others in the club.. Peace.
Appreciate the passion.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 10699
Any updates on this SC? Do you want to sell it, has it sat in a box some more or is it put to use. I am looking for one and happy to pay what its worth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts