Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,207 Posts
eviljack said:
After the stiffer ride in my Jetta I am used to it. Plus my jetta was never as rough as my jeep was.
i owned a CJ7 and i really never thought of the ride as rough in it - i guess cause it was a four wheeler plus i had decent size tires on it too. was great for climbing around in Death Valley!

· Registered
2,209 Posts
I didn't consider my ride rough either. Well not after I changed the worn out shocks. However compared to some other rides out there its definatly rough. Especially on some of the PA and Jersey roads. These roads suck and a stiff suspension makes you feel it. Yet when I had the Jeep in NC I never noticed anything. Ride was so smooth and nice.

· Registered
208 Posts
I have these in my B.. not really that much improvement in handling. Its definitely stiffer than stock, but really any aftermarket performance shock is going to be stiffer. Its still a comfortable overall ride, you do feel the bumps and holes a bit more. Ive got the sway bar and strut bar too.. so my overall improvement of ride could be attributed from any of those. For the money, like low $400s.. Id probably would have gone with some Tokico HPs instead, reason I got them is cuz I could incorporate into new car price and pay at 8% over 5 yrs lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.