Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We now have the TRD xB charger for sale on our site. I've included a couple pictures for everyone to see the kit installed on an xB. Kit will produce up to 200hp which is about a 25% increase and 13% increase in torque.

xB Charger: http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=570&Part_cat=3&parts_id=2238

xB Fit Kit for Automatics: http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=570&Part_cat=3&parts_id=2239

Installed Pic:

Kit Contents:

Not sure if anyone knew this already but if you look at the contents you'll notice a that the kit comes with a TRD Intake! It even has the bumper vent to draw in the cool air. Anyone wanting to purchase one for an automatic will have a delay of a couple weeks as the fit kits have not yet made it to the warehouses.

· Registered
6 Posts
I'm assuming they don't make one without the intake... I already have the intake.

Any idea what install will run? I think the old ones were well over $1000, bringing it to a very expensive option...

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
goterps007 said:
I'm assuming they don't make one without the intake... I already have the intake.

Any idea what install will run? I think the old ones were well over $1000, bringing it to a very expensive option...
At our dealership it will probably be $600. I couldn't tell you about your area unfortunately. Nope this comes with the intake in the kit. I'm not 100% sure that its the exact same fitment as the TRD Cold Air, they may have tweaked it abit to ensure proper fitment with the S/C.

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Here's a shot I took of the supercharger in the Toyota Corolla Rumion in front of the TRD trailer at ScionUnited a few weeks ago. In one of the tents they were doing a superchager install in an xB, filming it. The TRD guy eviljack and I spoke with said $3200 for that kit. Don't know if he was bs'n or not. Also said you'd have to run premium gas in it, although if you have the $$ to spend on the parts and maybe install, I'm sure you could afford the extra for the gas :)

· Registered
162 Posts
TRDSPARKS said:
We now have the TRD xB charger for sale on our site. I've included a couple pictures for everyone to see the kit installed on an xB. Kit will produce up to 200hp which is about a 25% increase and 13% increase in torque.

xB Charger: http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=570&Part_cat=3&parts_id=2238

xB Fit Kit for Automatics: http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=570&Part_cat=3&parts_id=2239

Installed Pic:

Kit Contents:

Not sure if anyone knew this already but if you look at the contents you'll notice a that the kit comes with a TRD Intake! It even has the bumper vent to draw in the cool air. Anyone wanting to purchase one for an automatic will have a delay of a couple weeks as the fit kits have not yet made it to the warehouses.
I'd like to get my hands on that!!!

wait.....

I AM going to get my hands on that!!!!

· Registered
10 Posts
gldnchld360 said:
3k are you kidding me?!!!! I drive an auto its not worth it lol. Id glady buy one for $600 though how can i get a dealership price :)
sorry, I think $600 was JUST for the install at his dealership. You'd still have to purchase the supercharger.

Great thing about Scion is that even their installs and shop work is Pure Price :lol: (but varies dealer to dealer) :confused:

· Registered
208 Posts
Ive already asked around, the best I can get one for is around $2800 and install at $400, but I think I would rather get this installed at a dealer so I can get the warranty the dealer offers, although my box is a lil more than modified for a vehicle with 4100 miles (2300 of it from my United trip) I think I might wait for the Greddy and Blitz units to hit the market.

G

·
$600 just to install..even $400 is way to steep for me...did you hear that that was the sound of my bubble bursting goodbye 200hp dream.

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ScionScene said:
Ive already asked around, the best I can get one for is around $2800 and install at $400, but I think I would rather get this installed at a dealer so I can get the warranty the dealer offers, although my box is a lil more than modified for a vehicle with 4100 miles (2300 of it from my United trip) I think I might wait for the Greddy and Blitz units to hit the market.
Dude if you can get a xB charger for $2800 let me know where that is because that price is well below Toyota Dealership cost! I'll buy a few to re-sell :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.