Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take it you all know those indents in the trunK. The one behind the head rest in this photo. i've heard u can put a light box or even a sub in there ? Do you have a link for the sub mount? also is there any really good place to find all gen 2 xb aftermarket products?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Here is a link to the factory (JDM) sub for the C-pillar cubby and a link to an picture of it installed.

It is very expensive for what it is and I have been told by some of our Aussie members that it doesn't sound very good either.

Search around and you will find a few people who have put led's in there with plexiglass covers. One member put some 6x9 speakers in there too.

Also take a look at SurfMomster's xB (BentoBox) here. She put fabric over the C-pillar cubbies. Make sure you scroll all the way down to see the backlit shoji screen she made too - very creative!

You can get aftermarket parts all over the net. You can look at the bottom of the forum homepage for the site sponsors. I also like TRDSparks.com for Toyota parts.

Are you a new member? If so, make an introduction thread for yourself. :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
I take it you all know those indents in the trunK. The one behind the head rest in this photo. i've heard u can put a light box or even a sub in there ? Do you have a link for the sub mount? also is there any really good place to find all gen 2 xb aftermarket products?
Start searching dude, there's plenty of solutions by plenty of people, the best being what makes the most sense for you :)! Determining what makes most sense for you requires searching, reading and thinking.

·
Registered
243 Posts
who r u?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.