·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why thank you..

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
first you need the url of the photo http://www.isp.cpm/photoname.jpg is one format. When you prepare your reply, Click on the 3rd link over just to the left of the globe, you'll get tags for image. paste your url between the tags.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
THey look good, bit try resizing them to a more viewable size. 600x800, give or take.

Also, you need to think of the viewers with highspeed internet (dial-up)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sorry about the size. Your post didn't mention the resize issue. You can delete them since this was just a test and nothing important.Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
The size issue did not occur to me :)

I do not know if scionpix has an option to resize photos before reposting or posting a link to them.
Eric, anyone else, do you know if resizing is one of the posting options there?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think you can resize them here. I did mine before I posted them. Photobucket works real easey for posting pics.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I use the "resize" download from microsoft homepage link. Works very well. I save big pic files and view them with windows picture and fax viewer. The pictures are great.
Ya I drooled a little lol. :naughty:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I use photo bucket so size usually insn't an issue. Except when I grap random images online for the google photo thread. Then I get some oversized ones sometimes.

·
Registered
613 Posts
photobucket is def. the way to go...you can resize...do a little editing...little bit of everything!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
eviljack said:
I use photo bucket so size usually insn't an issue. Except when I grap random images online for the google photo thread. Then I get some oversized ones sometimes.
Hey eviljack, you're really downloading all the pictures and saving them to your photobucket for the google image thread? If you use mozilla firefox and bring up the picture you can right-click and select "copy image location" and just paste it on here between the IMG tags. That'll make a direct link from where you found the image. If you're using internet explorer you can do the same thing by right clicking the picture and clicking "properties". The absolute image URL should be listed there as "location". Just copy and paste that. It will be quicker, more efficient, and not use up any of your photo space.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
No no no. That why sometimes I have a size issue on the google thread. Because I direct link from whatever page. Where as any photos I take I upload to photobucket so no size problems.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts