Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
There is a sound clip on the place you linked, on the bottom big pict.

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know there is a sound clip. I wanted peoples opinions on how it sounded (hopefully from people that have it). They never quite sound like the clips anyways.

· Registered
294 Posts
I just wished they had a single setup . To me its too raspy I like a mellow sound.

· Registered
69 Posts
mine is pretty mellow the sound clips don't do it justice.
my TRD CAI could make a difference as well! I'm
old school so i like that mellow sound not the rice sound.
the removable silencers change the sound as well

· Registered
782 Posts
Mine hangs fine, but then again, I installed it myself! If you had someone else install it, then all bets are off. The main thing is to maximize clearance between the crossover pipe and the black plastic evaporator box. I keep the trumpets installed and am completely satisfied with mine :). Can't speak for others though!

· Registered
782 Posts
Phobic said:
did you notice any power difference after installing this? any HP or torque added? Im looking at this as well and would like to know.

also, hows the sound? is it ricey at all or a nice lowish tone?
Can't speak for anyone else, but I kept the trumpets in and am entirely satisfied. However, I'm not looking to attract attention, I'm just looking to have an exhaust sound that balances my CAI sound, and this does. Most on these forums seem to want to make a statement with their exhaust, but that's not me. Yes, it's low.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Re: LOWERING SPRINGS

lefty29er said:
How long and how tough to put some new lowering springs on my wifes 2009 xB :sick:
Make that its own thread and its all good.

· Registered
294 Posts
Is there very much interior resonance ? At highway speeds 70-75 MPH

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.