Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
i brought a 08 xB about a month ago and got it as a automatic thinking i would like it, since my fiance has a tc that's manual i thought it would be good to have one of each, but i hate it. i was told that i can change the automatic into a manual if anyone know how or know any info can you please let me know.....
Thanks
:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I would imagine that trading in for a stick, and taking the huge depreciation hit, would still be as cheap (or cheaper) and much less headache. Probably not what you're looking to hear.

The good news is that automatics are more money, so the trade in might not be that bad.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks i try to go back to the dealership but they won't take it back i haven't made my first pyment on the car yet and plus i have too many miles on it already (3200 miles )

·
Registered
64 Posts
I wasn't really speaking of returning the car, just trading it in for a manual. I'm sure some Scion dealer will go for it, but it all depends on how much of a hit in the wallet you're willing to take.

·
Registered
17 Posts
microfridge said:
prob off-topic, but how did you manage to put 3200 miles in one month?

High mileage may also mean lower trade-in values
uhmm.. i used to drive like 4,000 miles a month back then.

it's called commuting and traveling...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
microfridge said:
prob off-topic, but how did you manage to put 3200 miles in one month?

High mileage may also mean lower trade-in values
I driven to Flager Beach, and staurt a couple of times and i drive to work everyday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts