Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone happen to have the passenger side TYC LED tail light that still works and wants to get rid of it? Mine just failed after less than a year of usage. What a waste of money. I just sent TYC an email expressing my disappointment in their product but I won't hold my breath. Luckily I didn't sell the OEM tail lights so I just put them back on.

Anyway...doesn't hurt to try...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Anyone happen to have the passenger side TYC LED tail light that still works and wants to get rid of it? Mine just failed after less than a year of usage. What a waste of money. I just sent TYC an email expressing my disappointment in their product but I won't hold my breath. Luckily I didn't sell the OEM tail lights so I just put them back on.

Anyway...doesn't hurt to try...
I went through two (2) sets of the TYCs with the same problem on the passenger side...within the first year...:(!

Now have the Longo's and so far so good. Sorry I can't help you...but I feel the pain.

Brewski

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a shame. I loved those TYC lights. I won't buy anymore LED's unless they give me a damned good warranty. I only paid $150 new for those TYC's but it still hurt when they went bad. I took a chance and I lost...Oh well, I'll stick with the stocks:confused:

I guess I need to update my profile mods to delete the TYC's

·
Registered
167 Posts
Good luck tracking down your light. I tried getting some off ebay, but 2 out of 3 that I ordered had faulty brake lights. I bought a brand new set from a dealer and am keeping the receipt handy should they fail. Hopefully they'll fail right away or last forever. I think they are the best looking taillights for the xB.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
demoplay: still have the lights in a box in my garage...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.