Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is changing here & we're in that in between phase where it wants to rain, and the sky is pretty dark, but we only get a little sprinkle. And it comes when my car is all dusty and needing to be washed. So, the sprinkle just ends up making it spotty and more dirty looking. I almost wish we'd get a good downpour, if anything, to wash some of it off ;)

As long as it's not raining, but stays cloudy like this, it will be perfect for washing & then I can put on my new antenna!

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
TheKevin said:
As much as I hate the rain, I can't complain since CA gets nice weather all year round.
Living in the mid-atlantic region, it's been nothing but rainy AND cold for the past week. The sun actually came out for a little while today, but it was still frigging cold, and it's not even freezing cold yet.

I have a good friend who took his family to San Diego for a few years a while back, and the one thing they disliked the most was the weather, or should I say lack of it :)

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Eric said:
This morning was the first time I noticed ice on the sidewalks while walking the dog... poor guy... ;)
Walking? Or maybe.... dragging?
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would add to my ranting in this one... I haven't noticed any ice lately, but the weather sure has been crappy! I want to go out on my breaks at work and poke around in my car, but it's too cold and wet to spend more than a minute or two out there! Today at lunch I went home and removed most of the interior in the hatch to so I can get at the sides. If it stops sprinkling some time today, I can go see how I want to run some wires. I can't wait for nicer weather!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Sheesh tell me about it. Its 30 here today with a windchill of like 15. Sucks because I had to vacumn the Jetta out before showing it to the potential buyer. Its hard to concentrat on cleaning out a car when your freezing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts