Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone who has installed these options, please tell me about the difficulty. Simple install? Easy connections? Any new switches involved? Any tearing apart of interior or dash? Are directions supplied with the factory kit? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes i installed the door sill iluminations and it was simple but a little time consuming. when u recieve them there are detailed instruction online. the ones that came with it were not that user friendly. online has a print out with pics to help you. very simple and well worth it. i have modded alot on my car especially the dome, map, and trunk lights with blue leds. let me know if i can help anymore.

from Boblam58: OK, from one extreme to another... lower cased 'em all. No wording changed, no grammar corrected, etc.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I installed the door sill lights on my box and it wasn't hard at all. you do have to take some trim pieces off and your rubber door seal, but it wasn't too bad. it took me about 30 minutes with the enclosed instructions. The passenger side is tons easier than the drivers side

1 - 3 of 3 Posts