Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
There are some cars that it look good under. Especially now that its not on every car out there.
I used to have blue ones under my truck.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eviljack said:
There are some cars that it look good under. Especially now that its not on every car out there.
I used to have blue ones under my truck.
i saw a truck the other night with underbody lights and it looked pretty nice - it was not too bright and kinda had a glow that looked cool...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yeah had thee under mine, they were neons and one blew before I got it installed. They were used. So I had one short under the front, and two long ones under the doors. If I had kept the truck I was going to replace the 4th small one for the rear and I was going to but 2 mini's between the door and the rear wheel. It was a 98 ford ranger with flare bed. Looked pretty sweet. I used to deliver pizza in that truck and would turn them on when I was parked and delivering the pizza. It kinda got peooples attention so they didn't hit my car. Only time I got pulled over was when I accidently left them on. I had them hooked up to a remote switch which was uber cool, but was easy to forget when you had them on.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Oznium is a great company, I get most my LED bulbs and strips from them. I had the Flowlighting Inferno v2 on my last B as well as million color tubes in the wheel and foot wells. I might go the puddle light route this time, not sure yet. But if you do get one, get the Inferno v1 or v2... probably the best quality product on the market.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts