Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I was with a friend who was pulled over by an unmarked Mustang in the early 90s. Took her to jail for driving on a suspended license.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now days, with the number of people who have been pulled over, beaten, robbed and/or raped by others impersonating police officers, it's more understandable to not pull over for an unmarked car. If they're legit, they can always radio it in & have a black & white waiting for you up ahead. I'm pretty sure it's covered in the CA Vehicle Code :)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I been pulled over by a marked charger police car. For expired inspection. Funny thing was I had an appointment for sunday and it was friday. So I got a warning. Those things are so mean looking as a police car.

·
Registered
119 Posts
In Florida they've been using unmarked vehicles for a while and yes, Chargers too. They recess lights inside the cabin and have sirens as well. Yes, I got a ticket, this was around a year and a half ago. :mad: It's been a trend for I'd say 5 years or so to make them much more civilian looking, they have been using thinner and thinner lights and changing up the vehicles they use as well. Sneaky sons of female dogs. Nah, I don't hate cops actually, they do provide a service to our communities and put their lives on the line, though due to a lot of their attitudes they certainly have earned a heck of a reputation...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts