Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it was a 108 in San Antonio this weekend I only got the fronts installed but they came out looking good as s***.I did find it easier to take the seats out and do it that way.The instructions however left a little to be desired thou,for instance after you make the loop in the string and pull it tight,then what?And how do you route that string around the back of the seat?And after you install the backs the instructions dont even adress that big flap ,but being the genius I am I think I figured that one out.So if the back seat comes out as good as the front I am very impressed however I am going to have to wait till it cools of a little mayby i will get it done by December.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Just curious...when you took the seats out, you had to unplug them. Did you first disconnect the battery, or did you leave the battery connected?

The driver's seat has a yelow plug and wire. The front passenger seat has a yellow plug and wire, plus other plugs, wires and a black box (likely a computer of some kind). An occupant detection system is in the front passenger seat. It doesn't trigger the front passenger front airbag, but it does determine the presence of a front passenger. Also there may be side airbags in the front seats themselves (judging from the promo literature).

I ask this just as a general knowledge question, having done a bit of work recently working on my underseat amp and subwoofer...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.