Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts
Ground effects maybe?

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
definitely want the five axis kit. sadly i don't think the wife will agree seeing as how i just spent $600 on parts, install, and alignment for the springs. :( trying to convince her on a spoiler though lol.

· Registered
342 Posts
Good thing I don't have a wife yet! Lol only 19 though. The Bomex kit is on the more inexpensive side if you don't mind fiberglass. I think I might get it.

· Registered
342 Posts
Wanna switch? I'm in new York we have potholes and snow lol

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dude crazy thing is it's been snowing here lately too. our weather is different every day. you never know if its going to rain, be hot as hell, or freezing. not to mention the humidity (im in south tx). and we have texas size potholes on narrow 2 lane roads.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
ppl_eater said:
dude crazy thing is it's been snowing here lately too. our weather is different every day. you never know if its going to rain, be hot as hell, or freezing. not to mention the humidity (im in south tx). and we have texas size potholes on narrow 2 lane roads.
Tell me about it. Our weather is insane... I'm from north Texas.

· Registered
342 Posts
Well we have snow about 5 months a year here it sucks. Sometimes you forget what's it's like to drive on pavement lol

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Parkers09xB said:
ppl_eater said:
Tell me about it. Our weather is insane... I'm from north Texas.

love texas, hate the weather

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.