Premium Member
709 Posts
nice pictures.
I wish I had somewhere to take some.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man U make me want to find one of those so bad. Your car is absolutely gorgeous.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thank you for the kind words. :cheers:

I really enjoy my RS8 and I'm glad I took the time to search for one. I drove just over 300 miles to pick it up. Well worth the small road trip for the day.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just noticed the xB logo on the back of the wink mirror- NICE

so jealous of the voodoo blue
Thanks! I took it off the back hatch and didn't know what to do with it so I slapped it on the wink mirror :p

·
Registered
430 Posts
the only thing stopping me from getting a wink mirror is if it vibrated I think it'd really bother me. I guess it's pretty light. My phone on the dash cradle gets into a rhythm where it starts vibrating pretty wildly lol.

great car i look forward to the next set of pics

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the only thing stopping me from getting a wink mirror is if it vibrated I think it'd really bother me. I guess it's pretty light. My phone on the dash cradle gets into a rhythm where it starts vibrating pretty wildly lol.

great car i look forward to the next set of pics
yeah the mirror does vibrate (shakes), but over the past couple of years I've gotten used to it. At first I hated it LOL.

And thanks for the compliments :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.