Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another nice day today. Took these pics a couple of hours ago. Hope you guys like!

Thanks!! :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You! I wasn't completely sure how the bronze would look against the blue but knowing that suby owners have been running blue with bronze/gold for awhile, I took the chance with the voodoo blue and I think it worked out good.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Thank You! I wasn't completely sure how the bronze would look against the blue but knowing that suby owners have been running blue with bronze/gold for awhile, I took the chance with the voodoo blue and I think it worked out good.
The Subie blue/bronze is a remnant of Prodrive's Subaru WRC teams blue/yellow 555 sponsorship during the 1990s and early 2000s.

The later side emblems were derived from a "hidden" 555 graphic (Tobacco sponsorship logos weren't allowed in many venues of that period as could also be seen in the contemporary F1 graphics- such as Jordan's "buzzin hornets" ones derived from Benson Hedges).

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. The rims are MB Battles 18x8 with a +30 offset. Tires are 225/40/18 Falken Ziex 512's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.