Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some updated pictures of my 2010 BSP xB! I added a white lip to my steelies, to give it a kind of White Wall effect, until I get some Wide White Wall tires, then I'll go back to all black. And I got all of my windows tinted, and a visor put across the top of my windshield. Gonna be doing some new exterior mods soon...and I'll have pics up when I'm done with those!

Tell me what you think! Any feedback would be good!

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
That looks great. tint is 1 thing I continue to overlook on my BSP, but its def needed.

are you planning on "painting" the front bumper? if you're gonna get some white walls, doing the front bumper up white might add some nice style to it as well.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Another AZ gen2! Looks good! Where are you in AZ? Here is mine with white walls, They are going in the garage this weekend and throwing some 19" Racingharts on. The custom painted steelies and hot rod trim rings, and custom chromed dust caps and bullet lugs, porta white wall inserts and tires will be for sale this weekend as a package if you might be interested. Also might be willing to throw in the hot rod swan neck mirrors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.