Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
Nice job! Gotta love that color when its freshly washed. Now put some wagon red steelies on it! I'm partial to steelies :yes:

· Registered
254 Posts
Sweet box. I really like the TRD rims, and the bumper aplique.

Did you get your interior LEDs from Scion...if so, how much did that run you, including istallation. (if you don't mind me asking)

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
joemader said:
Sweet box. I really like the TRD rims, and the bumper aplique.

Did you get your interior LEDs from Scion...if so, how much did that run you, including istallation. (if you don't mind me asking)
I did get them from Scion. But I actually didn't have to pay for them. I told the dealership I wanted LED taillights and when they wrote it up, all they put was LED lights. So when I came to pick it up, I noticed I didn't have LED taillights but I did have LED interior lights. So, needless to say, they weren't about to rip it all out and replace all the plastic molding they put holes through. I had them put the taillights in and they just let me keep the interiors free of charge.

· Registered
254 Posts
Oh wow Bjort, did i mention that i hate you? :rolleyes:

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
On the BSP, it isn't as noticable as on other colors, but makes the blacks match one another.
If I had a BSP, it would be done.
(I did do it on my silver a long time ago and am glad I did it.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.