Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
I thought about putting the load resistors in,but that would require to install a resistor at each location where a turn lamp is. Instead,I bought a flasher that works with LED's but can't find the OEM one to swap it out. Some have said it under the left kick panel,but when I remove the panel,there is a junction block. If I turn on the signals,the flasher can be heard clicking. It sounds as if it is higher and behind this junction block. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
844 Posts
I thought about putting the load resistors in,but that would require to install a resistor at each location where a turn lamp is. Instead,I bought a flasher that works with LED's but can't find the OEM one to swap it out. Some have said it under the left kick panel,but when I remove the panel,there is a junction block. If I turn on the signals,the flasher can be heard clicking. It sounds as if it is higher and behind this junction block. Any thoughts?
UPDATE. I just received the flasher from V-LEDS and installed it. It not only works like the OEM,but the newer one flashes with the key remote. If you would like to order one yourself,the p/n is CF18-04-LEXUS and I payed $16.99 plus shipping. I also ordered the front amber lamps with dual color leds that are white when on but flash amber when turn signal is used p/n 1157_60_SMT_WA2_5K $34.99 plus shipping. My order was processed on Monday,and I got it today. From Bellingham,Washington to Parkville,Maryland First Class mail

·
Registered
844 Posts
UP Update. OK, the front/rear turns LED's are in along w/ the electronic flasher. I got the rear stop/tail LED's yesterday,installed them just to see the result (which is great BTW) and
got no error lights on the dash. I'm going to put the load resistors in anyway. After reading all about needing load compensation on the turns,only one pair of resistors has to be put in-not on every light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.