Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so here are some photos after Install of the new Oznium vent lights.

Lights off:

Lights ON:

and my back end just because my badges are awesome and I got a new CF Spoiler:

Lemme know what you think. The guys at Oznium really out did themselves with these lights. They fit like a glove and are look amazing.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Are these for sale on the Oznium site? I Didn't see them

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these lights are part of 10 limited makings, shoot the guys at oznium a message letting them know you want them and they will mass produce them.

it took about 2 hours to install, not that bad at all really. I wired it right into the fog light wires.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
The first ten are gone...I got the last ones. They are now wanting 50 orders before they make the next run. This is posted in a similar thread on scikotics.com. I'm sure they will check here, too, if we make it known. Speak up! These light are tremendous. I have 8000K HID's which are blue and these lights look blue on my Hypnotic Teal. Can't wait for them to be seen at the next night show.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wow those are awesome! I really like your anzos too! ;)

They look SUPER bright. I wonder how it'd look if they made them into the circle-led strands that run above Audi lights.

I like theres finally an option for running lights.

It'd be really neat if Oznium packed them w 2 leds...white for driving...and then a color for shows...red or green or blue.

Way to go Oznium!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow I wish I wouldve bought one need it!!!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
stark_industries said:
I know we love ours...I would highly recommmend buying some. A real head turner !!!

Yeah! I haven't seen any in person before, and that's a good thing because I know not many people have them! :naughty:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Don't do it those look like crap and are too expensive for what they are.

you stick those to the vents but you have to drill a hole for the wiring

like one of my friends says " buy it cheap, buy it twice"

·
Registered
783 Posts
off subject, but, Phobic, how much did you pay for your grills, and where did you get them?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
finallygotit said:
Don't do it those look like crap and are too expensive for what they are.

you stick those to the vents but you have to drill a hole for the wiring

like one of my friends says " buy it cheap, buy it twice"
That's what I was thinkin' too, finallygotit. I'm gonna stick to the Oznium ones. I just hope they get them back in stock soon! Haha

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude. said:
off subject, but, Phobic, how much did you pay for your grills, and where did you get them?
I got the from a place called Figure Engineering. They also make side vent grilles, which I bought, which look terrible in person, real let down. I got these fairly cheap, the upper and lower grille set is about 120 I think, could be less, I cant remember. They are super easy installs too, held in by zipties, just drill some holes. Also, they paint it any color you want, literally any color. Im probably gonna get a second set in Orange, just to change it out some days.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.