Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a set of pink LED's as well as a set of RGB LED's in each vent. Both can be turned on seperately from a switch box that I made. This is in my wife's xB by the way. I also put a strip of RGB LED's in front of the gauges to light them up at night. The RGB LED's in the xB are hooked up to a controller that has multiple patterns and stuff. It is pretty awesome.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Might have to get some blue led's for my vents. Like the clean look but want to figure out how to spread the light so it doesn't reflect in a line but basically makes the whole vent have a blue ambiance. <-- There's your fancy word for the day kids.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Look at the Oznium.com Surface Mount LED's. I used them in the vents of my wife's xB and they did an awesome job. I mounted them towards the top of the vents with a dab of silicone and placed them right behind the little lip inside of each vent.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Look at the Oznium.com Surface Mount LED's. I used them in the vents of my wife's xB and they did an awesome job. I mounted them towards the top of the vents with a dab of silicone and placed them right behind the little lip inside of each vent.
I will, thanks. :cheers:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hmmmm, I'm confused....is it a vent or a light? Ohhh yeah it is a "light' where the vent should be...those of us with CAIs know for sure what a vent is or should be.

Just kidding....the lights in place of the faux vents look great...Ford thinks so too.

Brewski

·
Registered
658 Posts
Its a cool look I think. I would likely sand the LED's so they weren't so directional as I mentioned above. I would also make sure they were on a switch, I could see that getting annoying at night.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Very cool. Looks like looking into a volcano!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.