Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
647 Posts
Just bought my 09 xB today. Very new to the scene so I will probably have a lot questions/reading to do on the site.

Here is a pic of my new ride.

Immediate Plans: DF210's, HID Conversion, Move system over to the Scion. Then we will see from there.

· Registered
474 Posts
I like it! Now I need to find out where Vero Beach is...Welcome to the forum!

Brewski (Cape Coral, Florida)

· Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it! Now I need to find out where Vero Beach is...Welcome to the forum!

Brewski (Cape Coral, Florida)
Thanks. Vero is in between West Palm and Melbourne on the east coast.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome!

Those darker rims look rather nice w/ the black.
Keep us updated. We can help w/ advise.

· Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!

Those darker rims look rather nice w/ the black.
Keep us updated. We can help w/ advise.
Thanks I really like the rims. That's money I won't have to spend, at least until I get tired of them lol.
I have been reading all day. Very informative site. Ordered my df210s and HID kits for the fogs and headlights (HIDextra.com). Wil be starting the system install tomorrow (can't go long without my tunes). Great little ride. This is going to be fun.

· Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Howdy howdy!

Your car looks great already, I can't wait to see what you do with it from here!
I have a few ideas but it will stay very conservative. Coming from a 500hp turbo charged sonoma, it will take time to get adjusted to the lack of performance. But at least I won't be at the pumps everyday lol.

My wife has a black Kia Soul. No complaints, Very nice little car. I like the room in the Scion better.

· Premium Member
811 Posts
Welcome to the site and the Scion family. That little 2.4L, DOHC, 158 hp may sound like a light weight, but it is peppy. I have a 2010 RS 7.0 which has a few more hp, but the xB is a great car for all uses. I know you'll love it and modding it. You can check the list in my sig to see what I've done so far. Of course, being a gearhead helps.

· Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the site and the Scion family. That little 2.4L, DOHC, 158 hp may sound like a light weight, but it is peppy. I have a 2010 RS 7.0 which has a few more hp, but the xB is a great car for all uses. I know you'll love it and modding it. You can check the list in my sig to see what I've done so far. Of course, being a gearhead helps.
I have seen some of your threads. I really like what you have done and that color is great. I thought about waiting for the 8.0 VooDoo Blue but I figured the color would get old in a hurry.

I havent had time to really check things closely but was it all that difficult to convert your fogs to HID? Where did you mount your ballasts? I have 2 kits coming in. One is a 100k and the other is a 120k from HIDExtra.com I havent seen their kits in person so I really dont know what to expect color wise.

Thanks for everyones props. Right now I cant wait for the df's to come in. I think I have a nose bleed from sitting so high up lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.