Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally found out a little about my RS. Basically its supposed to show up sometime between today and next wensday. However it wasn't here today as I drove by and checked. Thats not the interesting part. Someone on another forum informed me that there is a RS sitting on the lot of a dealership thats about 40mins from me. However I found this out after I heard my RS will be in soon. My father who is just as excited as I am decided to go check it out so he could see one up close. Well the RS ended up being a automatic so I am not interested in it anyways. However the interesting part is its number. The RS is #7. Yep a single digit RS. If it was a manual transmission I would be all over it in a heart beat.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your telling me. My dad had my mom double check the number because he though he was seeing things. Didn't expect to see a single digit number let alone somthing under 20.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I get a strange feeling he might want one soon. He had been showing them to my mom before I even showed an interest in them. Wouldn't surprise me if he got one when he was ready to get rid of the Jeep or Audi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts