Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photo of my VIP Style 2nd gen

here it is in the most current isse of Siphon Mag..

here are some random photos..

before it was bagged

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nos Kit By NX Express, TRD intake and stress bar.. Stup header sitting inmy babys crip waiting to get installed

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some garson Parts and Ist Chrome Door handles and it laying low with Bags!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Redone Int.. Reshaped seats and used Troon Leather!!! Old school Tuck and roll style

before

After

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
man your xB is lookin' real tight eight08customs!

those leather seats look pretty comfortable too!

are the dash covers available to purchase somewhere? i really like that design...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Man sometimes I wish I had to money to do something like that. I always have some of the coolest designs that would make killer cars, but never the fundage. So sad.

Love the photos though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Your leather seats are beautiful ! Where did you find the pattern for the seats? It almost looks like a seat pattern from an older Benz.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
daisygirl said:
Your leather seats are beautiful ! Where did you find the pattern for the seats? It almost looks like a seat pattern from an older Benz.
my friend copied it from a Japan VIP style mag.

its more of an old school look. Tuck and roll style..

·
Registered
204 Posts
Very nice.. love the interior.. suede and leather combo the way you have it is really nice. Although, nitrous on a VIP car is a bit out of character. Are you bagged yet? I really want to check out a bagged gen2 with the wheels tucked. :D

G

·
0 Posts
I have to admit eight08customs I joined this forum mainly to give yo props for you sick car. I wish I could of seen it when i was down there in Hawaii a few weeks ago. I have the same color and wanted to add the chrome door handles and trunk handle like you did and I wasnt really going to change the seats right away but those are the sickest seats Ive ever seen! Im loving the koa wood vip table and the puddle lights to, all things ive never seen b4 on a xb2.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
some current photos of my car .. in front if Hawaii's famous Shave Ice store "waiola shave ice"

G

·
0 Posts
sweet you've added some new things to your ride since I saw it last whats the on your hood?

·
Registered
476 Posts
eight08, I was just there this past March, great place to cool off with Hawaiian flavors!

Have to keep an eye open for your xB next year! Looks great!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts