Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you still need one pm me. I have mine laying around. Was on the car less than a week!

·
Registered
204 Posts
If you dont get yours let me know.. Ive got front and rear Scion emblem, xB emblem, and one chrome new gen bB emblem...not using any of them right now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Its a bit late but I think it might be a good time to remind members about esnipe. Check out the site for bidding on ebay. THe simple explination is that you set your max price and then 4-6 seconds before the auction ends your bid is processed. Thats like standing in the shadows and stealing the auction at the last min instead of starting a bidding war and running the price up. Its just a few cents and you can go to bed and read about your win in the morning..

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Capt Richard said:
Its a bit late but I think it might be a good time to remind members about esnipe. Check out the site for bidding on ebay. THe simple explination is that you set your max price and then 4-6 seconds before the auction ends your bid is processed. Thats like standing in the shadows and stealing the auction at the last min instead of starting a bidding war and running the price up. Its just a few cents and you can go to bed and read about your win in the morning..
That is the kinda sniping I HATE on ebay!
-- Moleturds.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
TartanJack said:
Capt Richard said:
That is the kinda sniping I HATE on ebay!
-- Moleturds.

If ya can't beat em....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts