Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last weekend, it snowed on my xb. this weekend, its warm enough to wash it?! Well the snow left my box looking disgusting, so it really needed this wash. I took a bunch of pictures as an excuse to stay out in the sun :)

hope you enjoy!
-joe

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Ah, a nice and shiny BBC :yes:. I realy like those tail lights on the Blackberry Crush.

Edit: And doesn't this belong in Member Pics, not Photochopped? Just sayin'...

G

·
It does :p

BUT..I cant move it so TJ will have to come along and fix it up for us.

Your cars looking good though! Spring is on its way for the mainlanders (In hawaii its always 80 degs ohhyeahh).

· Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh shoot I'm sorry! I had just posted a photochopped post...and must've gotten too excited when i posted this one to notice my mistake.

Sorry again tartanjack

Is there any way i can move the thread myself?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Wave Rider said:
It does :p

BUT..I cant move it so TJ will have to come along and fix it up for us.

Your cars looking good though! Spring is on its way for the mainlanders (In hawaii its always 80 degs ohhyeahh).
There are others that could do it too . . .
But, I'll move it up one section, anyways.

Looks good, by the way.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
It's called work . . .
I work retail, so I had to close the store.

· Registered
2008 xB
568 Posts
Parkers09xB said:
That is one dirty car, Geezer. I couldn't stand mine being that filthy.
Me too. I hate driving a dirty car. That was twelve days ago and it was worse than it looks in the photo. It's been washed four times since that picture was taken and is now sparklin' clean.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Geezer said:
Parkers09xB said:
That is one dirty car, Geezer. I couldn't stand mine being that filthy.
Me too. I hate driving a dirty car. That was twelve days ago and it was worse than it looks in the photo. It's been washed four times since that picture was taken and is now sparklin' clean.
Wow four times in twelve days! I wish I could wash my car that much. Then again, it'd help if it was a tad bit warmer outside too...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.