Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI: I got the WeatherTech Floor Mats DigitalFit, couple weeks ago. Love it.

1) Driver Side - 98% perfect fit due to that 2 little hooks where they hold the floor mat for position are sticking out a little.

2) Passenger Side - 100% perfect fit.

3) Back Seat - 100% perfect fit.

I might sell my Scion XB Floor Mats soon since I don't need them now. They are pretty much like brand new. : )

Thanks!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
The hooks come out, if they are not needed.

It they are making bumps, take them out. I don't remember how they are attached and it is wet, snowing, and the puddles are turning to ice, so I don't want to go to my car and check. Plus, it is cold, wet, and dark. I do remember it being easy to remove and there should be page in the manual showing how.
I'll check tomorrow, if someone doesn't do so earlier.

Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, I did not even try to take the hooks out, good to know. Same here, too cold to go down to check, no big deal, I can do it some other times. Thanks for the info. :D

·
Registered
2008 xB
566 Posts
Ditto on pics.

I was going to order these last fall, but was told there was a "slight gap" on the driver's side by the dead pedal, so I held off.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry to bring up such a old subject again but, i am this close to getting these floor mats but cant find a picture of how it actually looks inside a xb. WeatherTech's picture on their site isnt good enough. Does ANYBODY have a picture of the mats??????

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just put the WeatherTech floor mats in my new 2009 xB. I live in Cleveland, OH and the winters here are more wet and sloppy than any other place on earth.

The look is definitely "industrial" and heavy-duty. There is nothing "pretty" about these mats. But it is the floor and they will absolutely protect the carpet front and back.

BTW - the slight drivers side gap mentioned on the WeatherTech website is a non-issue. The fit is perfect and they will be easy to clean and maintain. It eliminates any concerns about wet soccer shoes, muddy boots or the worst of the worst - riding boots.

Just an opinion from a happy customer!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks sawdust, you were able to eliminate my doubts about getting the mats without even posting a pic and me still thinking "should I or shouldn't I ?"
Im fully convinced that these are worth the money. Now all i need is to convince the wife that getting the entire weathertech package with the floormats, cargo liner, and side window reflector is worth the money :naughty:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got the digital fit mats for my 2010 and agree with everyone else. They are great. They are a little over priced in my opinion, but do offer the best protection available. I was particularly impressed by the back seat mat. It fits absolutely perfect.

·
Registered
254 Posts
anybody have any pictures of the black color? I'd like them if they weren't super noticable.

Also...i doubt they would work for us who have Amps under their front seats...cause my carpet in the backseat goes up and over my amp.

Any input?

·
Registered
2008 xB
566 Posts
joemader said:
anybody have any pictures of the black color? I'd like them if they weren't super noticable. Also...i doubt they would work for us who have Amps under their front seats...cause my carpet in the backseat goes up and over my amp. Any input?
I got my floor liners today and they look good, although there is a fairly big gap next to the dead pedal. Maybe this is just an issue with manual transmission models (although I don't know why it would be different). The mats are also nowhere near as heavy as I expected. The black color is not super noticeable. The rear mats don't go that far under the front seats. There's a slight drop in the floor surface near the back of the front seat. The rear mat stops about an inch and a half short of that drop. I also got the rear cargo mat. The carpet back there is like the hook side of Velcro. Everything sticks to it.

I was going to get these last year for the winter slop season, but I didn't and regretted it. I'd take a picture, but I'm leaving town early tomorrow a.m. and won't be back until December. I'll take a couple of shots when I get back if nobody has posted anything by then.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just ordered my mats yesterday and should be getting them in about 10 days via fedex. Got them in black and will post pics as soon as I get them and install them. As far as the gap goes, the rep on the phone told me that the reason for it is because the measurements are takin from an automatic as they have a bigger clientel with automatics then manual. The only way you will have a gap issue is if you have a manual. All those with automatics should be in the clear.

G

·
I dont have the digi fit, just the standard but I love them! They fit perfectly. I can post a pic if someone wants to see them. The only down side I have with them is my foot slips on them sometimes when I get into the car but Iv got used to it now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
10 days later, I'm still waiting for my digi-fit floor mats. it takes a whopping 10 days :eek: to process them because according to MacNeil they are custom made on the spot and don't have extras laying around. i understand its custom made, but 10 days just to fabricate??????? i was under the impression it was 10 days including shipping. so I'm gonna keep sitting next to my mailbox and try to control my excitement.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just got my set of digafit mats today. I’m really not happy with them and thinking of just returning them. The drivers mat is about inch off on where clips go so mat has a little slide to it (about ½ inch movement). These were big money I should have just bought the cheap winter mats they have Costco and a set of Scion carpet mats for summer, I would have been money ahead.
Does everyone else’s drivers mat clips line up with these digafits?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well I received my digifit mats about a couple of weeks ago but haven't had the time to take pics and post them. As far as the mats go, no complaints what so ever. The hooks line up perfect, the passenger side and rear seats slid right in and are great. I'm off tomorrow and will take pics.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's snowing in the SF Bay Area. Snowing.
I'm considering buying the WT DigiFit mats but am wondering if it's worth it for the manual trans.

Did ANYONE get a chance to take pics???

·
Registered
2008 xB
566 Posts
Here's a picture I took of the gap next to the dead pedal (manual transmission) with the floor liners. The color match is good. If the digital fit mats are similar, they should be fine. I actually have a sample of the material they use for the floor mats. I'll see if I can find it for comparison.

Floor Liner Fit/Color ^^^

Floor Mat Color Sample ^^^

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.