Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has everyone gotten their free welcome gifts from Scion?

I was quite surprised. I got a letter welcoming me to the Scion family. In the letter, I was told to go to the Scion site and send them feedback about becoming a new owner. I did. Then I got an email telling me that I would be receiving some gifts in the mail. A couple of days later a large envelope arrived. In it were several "gifts:" a yellow, plush xB; an xB keyring; a "sock" for a cell phone, MP3 player, or camera; and custom earphones by Scion.

What did you get?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Now . . .
I'm jealous!

(I also never heard of this.)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm going to have to chek on this, I haven't recieved a single thing.... :confused:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Hellen4Wheels said:
Has everyone gotten their free welcome gifts from Scion?

I was quite surprised. I got a letter welcoming me to the Scion family. In the letter, I was told to go to the Scion site and send them feedback about becoming a new owner. I did. Then I got an email telling me that I would be receiving some gifts in the mail. A couple of days later a large envelope arrived. In it were several "gifts:" a yellow, plush xB; an xB keyring; a "sock" for a cell phone, MP3 player, or camera; and custom earphones by Scion.

What did you get?
can you post a pic of the yellow plush xB? i would like to see that :yes:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Love the plush, even though I'd want one with a spoiler and custom rims.

.......Can't believe I am talking about Mods for a plush!

Guess I can't help myself. :rofl:

·
Registered
20 Posts
When you bought your xB, you should have recieved a letter with a survey to turn in, either by mail or website. (not positive which one) When you turn it in, then you should recieve gifts. Dont get confused with the dealers personal surveys.

Do you all know what surveys you filled out?

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's Auto Show time which means bring your key when you go and visit the Scion booth! Who knows what goodies they will give you when you show them your key. =o)

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The only survey from Scion was online right after I bought the car. No gifts. There was also an email from the dealership with a link to a survey. No gifts. In fact, I've had the car for two months now and that was the first mention of gifts. I like gifts, but then, doesn't everyone?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.