Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been 4 weeks since I ordered my sway bar kit from Hochkis and nothing yet.I call them twice an 2 weeks ago they said fridaY it would shipped out well 2 weeks later its still back odered.There waiting on bushings that are from vender.what stinks is after Iordered it i found cheeper at TRD Sparks.I guess I just need to be paticent.Sorry for venting so much but my wife dont want her it.

· Registered
88 Posts
i ordered my rims from wheelsnext.com on may 23rd my payment was processed on the 24th and they said it would be 7-10 days and they will have it shipped out still havent shipped them out! still havent got my rims and tires together mounted and balanced when i called them earlier this week! im venting to and there site says fast shipping! what about the super duper slow processing and handling of my order!

· Registered
783 Posts
i ordered my rims from wheelsnext.com on may 23rd my payment was processed on the 24th and they said it would be 7-10 days and they will have it shipped out still havent shipped them out! still havent got my rims and tires together mounted and balanced when i called them earlier this week! im venting to and there site says fast shipping! what about the super duper slow processing and handling of my order!
I ordered wheels and tires from Discount Tire Direct and abou an hour after they called me and said they won't have the rims in till the 21st at the earliest. I really wanted to get them on before the big Asylum meet too. so I completely understand where y'all are coming from!

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess this stuff happens alot,I figured if I went though the manufactor of the product they would have it.I guess Hochkis dont make there bushings a vendor does I wondering if they make any parts or is it all vendor stuff with there name on it.Kinda like when I worked at Dell they put all the pieces they got from other companys on put there name on it.:confused:

· Registered
116 Posts
This is why I generally ask if the item is in stock and how soon it will ship - even if I'm ordering online - I try to call and ask if possible. Let's face it, many of the smaller retailers don't have inventory and have to get the item you order and then they find out the mfg or their middleman doesn't have inventory. It goes on and on. :(

· Registered
559 Posts
i had to reply to the email from keytechniques to finally get an answer on where my wiper plug is. In all fairness he said he had a flight delay over a week ago, but its literally been a month since i ordered it. Flight delay or not that is ridiculous turn around time. I sent a very angry but composed email which got a reply almost instantly in a defensive manor. Im in shipping/receiving and customer service and NO ONE should wait a month to recieve a part that they continually distribute. I feel as if that was a bit ridiculous.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.