Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the xb back to the dealer to get the spoiler, nav, fog lights, mats and illum installed. Picking her back up tomorrow.

Rental is an 08 RAV 4 w/ 2300 miles. It is a nice ride too (and has a much friendlier arm rest!)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well dang, they called and now I can't go get it til tomorrow. They started on it last nite, and today, when they unpacked the spoiler.........it was WHITE! :mad:
So, a gold one is being overnited from Cinncy and it'll be finished up tomorrow.

Figures, we are supposed to get a few inches of snow and I've got to drive 1.5 hours to Indy. dang!

Will post pics when I finally get her back.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Damn that sucks. You know I have to say I am little pissed about how scion is handling this thing. You would figure by now they would have this whole thing run a bit smoother.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I got the call! :mad: Spoiler was not in Cincy, so now it is being overnited from Portland and I can come get her tomorrow. Good grief! :mad:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, but it is crappy weather here in IN so I wouldn't be out driving around anyway. I think DH is more frustrated than me, he can't wait to start playing with the nav.

btw, thanks for the link to the ebay seller in that other thread. He has lots of items for great prices. If I could find someone to install some of those things for free/cheap, I'd save alot.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally got it back tonite! The roads were terrible, snowy and icy, but we made it.

Spoiler...looks great!
Nav...FUN! Music sounds GREAT! We cranked up some Tesla and Ozzy on the way home and it rocked!
Floor mats....didn't even realize they were in as we have carpet remnants over them...duh!
Rear bumper applique....think it looked good once I swiped away the snow and ice!
floor/cup holder illum...cool, 4 colors to switch to, but not worth 300.

next few things I want are
custom shift knob
decal for 3rd brake light
rims
dvd headrest system

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Hey question. Did they charge you extra to install your spoiler or was it just the $320 price thats listed on the internet?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I bought my spoiler from Sparks and the Scion Dealer here in MI only charged me $55 and some change for install. Took less than 20 minutes and saved me over $70!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
eviljack said:
Hey question. Did they charge you extra to install your spoiler or was it just the $320 price thats listed on the internet?

nope, 320 only (added into the loan)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ok just wanted to check in case my dealer trys to charge me instalation on mine. Cause I thought the site said $320 installed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts