Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here is the deal. I found a five axis lip kit for sale on ebay. Still brand new. The guy had the starting bid at $750 plus $75 shipping. It had a buy it now price of $875. Well those are both good prices for the lip kit but I can't afford it. I have enough money for the $750 plus shipping. So I talked to the guy and asked if he would do a buy it now for $750. He said yes. Took down the buy it now for $875, I was to place my bid and then he would end the sale early. Well before that could happen someone else came on and decided to outbid me on the kit. So yeah I am pissed. I really wanted this kit but now I can't get it. I am just gonna get the bomex kit cause its cheaper and close to the five axis but its fiber glass and not urethane. I was just really excited thinking I was going to get a five axis kit for uber cheep.

·
Registered
317 Posts
damn thats a shame! good luck with the new kit!

G

·
have you already sold you rs body kit? I know someone on here did cant remember who. if its for sale let me know!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah already sold mine. Was hoping to get this one at a cheap price. Wish the guy had gotten around to changing the set up faster. He was so slow in contacting me. If he had moved faster I probably would have had it cheaper. I guess it work out better for him though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.