Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this something that the group would be interested in? Do we have someone with journalist talent "willing to write it"? I think it would be cool to get a monthly newsletter via snail mail that I could drag to school w/ me. How much would it cost? Would a dollar a month be reasonable? If monthly would be too costly, what about quarterly?
Pulitzer prize opportunity here.....
Hey don't shoot the messenger, Im just throwing the idea out there ha ha. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
coastarippa said:
Is this something that the group would be interested in? Do we have someone with journalist talent "willing to write it"? I think it would be cool to get a monthly newsletter via snail mail that I could drag to school w/ me. How much would it cost? Would a dollar a month be reasonable? If monthly would be too costly, what about quarterly?
Pulitzer prize opportunity here.....
Hey don't shoot the messenger, Im just throwing the idea out there ha ha. :rofl:
i like that idea costarippa!

there could be stuff like the DIY of the month, regional stuff for greet and meets and what not...

any volunteers? ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been here in my home since 1994 and I have to move for this new job so my world is gonna be turned upside down between now and February 4th so I guess I don't know if I can work on a newsletter, or if I will have a phone or internet for a while. Once I get settled in, I might be able to help a little "small articles" maybe not sure yet. Does any body know what they would like to see in this NSXB newsletter? I think it would be cool to have all the survey stats in a small section. For someone that is always on the go the newsletters would be a great way to keep them up to date on the most popular topics and Ideas. BTW if I dissappear for a while I just want to say thanks to all in the forum. This forum has been my stress reliever for quite a while now. Yesterday I took a midterm from 9:30 am until 3:30 pm on medical coding and I thought that my brain was going to explode.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts