Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yea I gotta say if you get that red part painted to match the RS like you said, it would look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I saw those and thought it might look nice like that. Although I gotta say I have always been a five spoke guy myself, lately I seem to like the six spoke and some of the multi spokes on the xB. Either its just the way they flow with the car or my tastes are starting to change.

Hey Eric, think you could photo shop the red part gold for me??

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey yanges thanks for the link but these are my current top three choices.

That last one is the one I linked above that I might like if the red part is painted to colormatch.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
eviljack said:
Hey yanges thanks for the link but these are my current top three choices.

That last one is the one I linked above that I might like if the red part is painted to colormatch.

this is the one that would look Awesome on the RS xB!! :rockon:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah those are the ones I am starting to like the most. What kills me though is if you look them up on wheels next they have a wheeltire package price of $1086. Until you put in the car specs and then they jump to $1604. Well for the 19 x 8.5's. Thats the other thing I am debating on. Do I go with the 18 x 8's for $1236, or do I spend the extra and go for the 19 x 8.5's? I would love to have wider, but I am a bit scared to run 19's because of the roads around here. I already hit a bad pot hole due to construction and bent the inner lip on my 18's I had on my Jetta. The tires on the 18's will be 225/40's and on the 19's 225/35's. If I still lived in NC I would even think twice about the 19's.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
eviljack said:
Yeah those are the ones I am starting to like the most. What kills me though is if you look them up on wheels next they have a wheeltire package price of $1086. Until you put in the car specs and then they jump to $1604. Well for the 19 x 8.5's. Thats the other thing I am debating on. Do I go with the 18 x 8's for $1236, or do I spend the extra and go for the 19 x 8.5's? I would love to have wider, but I am a bit scared to run 19's because of the roads around here. I already hit a bad pot hole due to construction and bent the inner lip on my 18's I had on my Jetta. The tires on the 18's will be 225/40's and on the 19's 225/35's. If I still lived in NC I would even think twice about the 19's.
i say get the 18's and get 225/45/18 tires - that is my plan

those are slightly over sized tires and will help fill the wheel well a little better plus you get a little extra sidewall size for extra driving comfort... [you are only losing a 1/2" on the sidewall size going from stock to 18"]

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Eric. Take your time, I just ask cause your the only one on here that I know has the chopping skills. I always appreciate your time an effort you put into this whole site.

Hey yanges thanks for that information it helps a bunch.

·
Registered
195 Posts
eviljack said:
Yeah I saw those and thought it might look nice like that. Although I gotta say I have always been a five spoke guy myself, lately I seem to like the six spoke and some of the multi spokes on the xB. Either its just the way they flow with the car or my tastes are starting to change.

Hey Eric, think you could photo shop the red part gold for me??

Here you go bud. I'm majoring in Animation and graphic design. Looks good for a quick Photoshop

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude man I really appreciate this it helps alot. I think after this I am definatly going with those multi spokes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts