Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna do some more mods to my XB that won't cost me a lot. Performance and interior( comfort, color scheme) anything! ;)
Just need to get some ideas.. =D thanks in advance.

·
Registered
783 Posts
One of my favorite is deleting my rear windshield wiper. It really cleans up the rear of the vehicle, and only cost $1.40 for the plug.
You could paint your dash pieces at only the cost of sandpaper and spray paint.
Peeling the a-pillar vinyl is another favorite (i didn't peel mine because I have a black theme going)

·
Registered
846 Posts
I wanna do some more mods to my XB that won't cost me a lot. Performance and interior( comfort, color scheme) anything! ;)
Just need to get some ideas.. =D thanks in advance.
You could change the radio's setup for the xB (SSB).

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
You could get the TRD intake bumper vent (only if you have an '08-'10 model), reupholster the door panels (not expensive, just takes planning and patience), swap the dome and license plate lights for colors or a cool white (super easy), get a Broadway rearview mirror.

Are we hitting the right price point? Willing to spend more? Nothing I listed was more than $20.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You could get the TRD intake bumper vent (only if you have an '08-'10 model), reupholster the door panels (not expensive, just takes planning and patience), swap the dome and license plate lights for colors or a cool white (super easy), get a Broadway rearview mirror.

Are we hitting the right price point? Willing to spend more? Nothing I listed was more than $20.
Yes everyone has some good ideas!
Im going to figure out how to take the bezels out so I can paint it blue... And the license plate lights too. ;)

·
Registered
783 Posts
You could vinyl between your upper and lower grilles, it cost me $45 to get done, but to do it yourself would just cost the vinyl ($15)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Instead of painting your dash pieces you could by the vinyl dash kit for only $29. Then it is easy to remove it you don't like it or want to change colors.

Dash Kits Scion xB 2008 - 2011

Buy a few individual LED's to brighten the cargo area or add a light to the glove compartment.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Sanded the gauge pod (took WAY longer than I expected-> that texture stuff is pretty deep)

I've repainted it since then, which means I need an updated shot . . .

·
Registered
647 Posts
The LED Switchback turn signals are not that expensive ($30) and really make a difference in the appearance. VHT Nightshades is fairly cheap too and you could tint your tail lights and reverse light (if you have an 08-10).

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ah, I want the oznium vent lights, so I guess I'm gonna pass on that mod...

·
Registered
846 Posts
When you get the vent lites,they will match the HID's. I found that out the other way. I got the vent lites first, then needed to get the 6000 K low beams. Next will be the turns and running lites (LED's).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.