1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
BLackBerry Crush :p :naughty: :D :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
BBCM : Black Berry Crush Metallic Wife loves wine,and that color remindes her of her favorite.

·
Registered
8 Posts
silver. looks nice, hides the dirt. the squashed bugs, not so much, but whatever. our tC was nautical blue, so we didn't want a repeat. also, that's all they had on the lot that we could afford ;) they only had two - one decked out with options in blue, one bone stock in silver. good thing we both really liked it in silver.

i think, as with the tC also, lighter colors are more striking with the contrast to the glass. i kinda regretted getting the blue tC after seeing the white/silver/light blue ones... the all-glass roof was really offset with the color, whereas it really blended in with the darker tones. with the a-pillar painted black, the wraparound effect of the front glass and side windows really is contrasted nicely against the lighter color options. i think it just makes it look really cool.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have to agree about the lighter colors accentuating glass. Particularly on the xb2 with the blacked out A-pillars creating the "wraparound visor" look. On the darker colors you lose the effect to some degree and completely elimnate it on the black one. This played heavily into me choosing one of the lighter colors (HTM, Super White, Classic Silver) vs. the darker ones (BSP, NBM, BCM).

·
Registered
3 Posts
:mad: I like the silver and thats what i bought. Its so smoooth. Just bought some rims to go with it and the rear spoiler. I figure the more i add to it the more ooohs and ahhhs I get. I just hpe no one trys to runn me off the road again. Jealous Babies :(

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jacobyscion said:
:mad: I like the silver and thats what i bought. Its so smoooth. Just bought some rims to go with it and the rear spoiler. I figure the more i add to it the more ooohs and ahhhs I get. I just hpe no one trys to runn me off the road again. Jealous Babies :(
Welcome to the site! :D Congrats on the new car & sorry to hear about the old one... what happened there?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I decided to go for the Super White cuz I'm mainly using this car for my new business. The white color makes my magnetic sign really "pop"! My other car MB E320 is black and it only looks clean when its just been washed and detailed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would like to paint mine orange, like the color of the 5 axis 1st gen that was an awesome color.

·
Registered
172 Posts
are you going to go with black like your concept drawing scvscions? or are you going to paint it something more outlandish? :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
guess i tend to go for white or black cars... last one was white and i knew i had to get white or black...
Black sand pearl it is....... love it.

1 - 20 of 274 Posts